We do not deal with fake and/or replica items. Period. We guarantee that all retail items sold on www.SOLEAWESOME.com are 100% authentic.
Consignment items authentication.
At SOLE AWESOME we have a team of sneaker experts to thoroughly inspect all the shoes we accept from consignors to ensure 100% authenticity. Please shop with confidence!
Discounts and promotions.
SOLE AWESOME has promotions going on all the time! To keep updated with upcoming promotion dates please bookmark us, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Please note that coupon codes do not apply to Clearance products and are excluded from site-wide sales.
All sizes listed on Sole Awesome is US Sizing. Please refer to this size chart before placing an order if you are uncertain of your size.
Due to high level of frauds, we no longer accept gift certificates. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We accept all major credit cards.
We have warehouses located in Canada, US, and overseas. We choose which location to ship from according to the sneaker style and size availability. Please refer to our Shipping and Returns page for further information.
We have no control over customs taxes imposed by your country. However, we are able to declare a lower product value at your request.
15% restocking fee applies to cancellation of processed orders.
Returns and exchange.
- Under normal circumstances, all sales are final. An exchange will only be granted if by any chance a mistake was made by us, i.e. shipping the wrong item, size, colorway etc. The customer must notify us within 7 days upon receiving the wrong item (model, size, or colorway) and we must receive the return in no later than 30 days.
- Customers are responsible for ordering the correct size, style and colour. If a customer receives an item and decides that he/she does not like a style/colour or the size they ordered does not fit, they will be responsible for the return shipping and will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee. Only brand new, UNWORN items with all included accessories will be accepted. If worn items are sent back to us, a refund will not be granted and the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost back to them.
- In the event of a customer claiming that he/she has received a defective or damaged merchandise, the customer must notify us within 7 days upon receiving the claimed defective/damaged item. The merchandise must be received by us in no later than 30 days. Returned merchandise must be in original condition, WORN or USED items CANNOT be returned. We can only reimburse return shipping cost, in the form of store credit, for up to $25. Upon receiving the returned merchandise, if we find no problems with it, the customer will be charged 15% restocking fee and is responsible for the full return shipping cost.
- Initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All sales of consignment items are final, no exception. Please never send anything back before you have contacted us.
- Absolutely no returns or exchanges will be considered 30 days past the original date of purchase. NO EXCEPTION.
We now require a 12% deposit for all customers who want to do a local (Richmond, BC) pick-up with us. We will be charging our customers through Paypal for the deposit. This deposit will be returned back to you if you pay the total cost of the shoes plus sales tax. When you meet our representative for the shoes, if you only pay for the cost of the shoes (excluding sales tax), we will keep the deposit to cover the sales tax.
For local pick-up requests, send us an e-mail at email@example.com with a subject of:
“Local Pickup – Your Paypal e-mail”
Example: Local Pickup – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the shoe and size that you are looking for in the body of the e-mail. A representative will get back to you with more information and help you set up the transaction.
All other inquiries.
For all other inquiries that were not answered here on our FAQ, please feel free to contact us or give us a call at our toll free number: 1-855-228-SOLE (Monday to Friday 11am-2pm PT)